Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Make your Healthy Fast Food choice!


          As soon as I came to America I understood that it will be impossible for me to avoid dining out. That’s why I made my own research and found out how to make a healthy choice in such restaurant. Here is my top 10 of meals!

1.BEST SUB
Find it in Subway! Turkey Breast Sub with healthy fresh vegetables on bread to your choice
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
6” Turkey Breast
254
3,5
16
39

     2.BEST SOUP
Find it in Panera Bread! My choice is vegetarian Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto
110
3
4
15

3.BEST WRAP
Find it in McDonald’s! My choice is Grilled Chipotle BBQ snack wrap
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
Grilled Chipotle BBQ snack wrap
260
9
18
28

4.BEST SALAD
Find it in Chick-fil-A! My choice is Chargrilled Chicken & Fruit Salad (with Reduced-Fat Berry Balsamic Vinaigrette).
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
Chargrilled Chicken & Fruit Salad
290
8
22
20

5.BEST BREAKFAST
Find it in Starbucks! My choice is Starbucks’ Perfect Oatmeal. You can add some dried fruits or nuts for 100 calories more.
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
Starbucks’ Perfect Oatmeal
140
2,5
5
25
 
6. BEST DESSERT
Find it in KFC! My choice is a slice of KFC Lemon Meringue Pie.
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
KFC Lemon Merengue Pie
250
7
4
42

     7.BEST PIZZA
My choice is Domino's "Thin Crust Veggie Pizza" (2 squares of 12" medium pizza, 1/8 pizza)
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
Domino's "Thin Crust Veggie Pizza"
143
7
5
15

      8.BEST TACO
My choice is Taco Bell's "Fresco Crunchy" Taco.
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
Taco Bell's "Fresco Crunchy" Taco

150
7
7
13


      9.BEST CHICKEN NUGGETS
My choice is McDonald's Chicken McNuggets with Sweet 'N Sour Sauce (4 pieces)
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
McDonald's Chicken McNuggets with Sweet 'N Sour Sauce
220
12
10
11

      10.BEST MILKSHAKE
My choice is Wendy’s Jr. Frosty
Name
Calories
Fat
Protein
Carbs
Wendy’s Jr. Frosty
160
4
4
26

          I understand that it is impossible to skip fast food at all because it makes our life easier. But it is in your power to make a healthier choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment